Sign in to follow this  
Halo-Shannon

What If?

Let's play a game. What if you could add or take away any feature of the Masternode DAPP, what would you do?

I know a one click withdrawal will be added where we don't have to confirm each one individually. That will be Huge!!

• Like 1

I would add the ability to sell for 0 instead of .0000001. Maybe add a "give" or "send" option as a alternative to sell. 

7 minutes ago, Pesh said:

I would add the ability to sell for 0 instead of .0000001. Maybe add a "give" or "send" option as a alternative to sell. 

aye, that's on my list. A pure transfer version.

53 minutes ago, DJMTC said:

I know a one click withdrawal will be added where we don't have to confirm each one individually. That will be Huge!!

Oh yes. batch transactions are coming. Will do it all for you. I'm also working on another way where it's literally one function call to get the funds from all your nodes.

My Man, You're the Best Shannon.

Doing an amazing job btw. I'm impressed with the amount of work that's be put out regularly. I know I'm not the only one who notices.

Posted (edited)

What about a built in Masternode earning tabulations.

Example: You're about to put 50 Halo into a teir 1 contract, when the confirmation button comes up & it says "Estimated earnings per 24 Hours = 0.016725 Halo".

Edited by DJMTC
unfinished thought

8 minutes ago, DJMTC said:

What about a built in Masternode earning tabulations.

Example: You're about to put 50 Halo into a teir 1 contract, when the confirmation button comes up & it says "Estimated earnings per 24 Hours = 0.016725 Halo".

Interesting, if we start collecting this kind of data we could essentially show it to the user. Those are a little tricky because if earnings are way off of that, then are we or are we not liable for telling the user they were going to earn x amount.

Will keep it in mind for sure.

A better way to trade shares. Share trading on marketplace. 

1 minute ago, Pesh said:

A better way to trade shares. Share trading on marketplace. 

So are you saying trade shares in one MN for shares in another?

Yes. Down the road trade shares for other things like shares in other MNs of other coins.  Trade shares for merchandise or whatever. 

But for now just trades shares. 

For me my aliases keep disappearing.  As I understand it this is a caching issue with brave.  Getting that resolved soon would be great.

In marketplace it's great that the sales are rolled up by contract, but it would be cool if the price per share(or a range) and total shares showed up without having to expand out the list.  It would save some clicks.

Auto Tier combine.  It would be cool if there was a mechanism where if you had two T1s, you could select them and just say combine to T2.  So on the admin side you would see it and it could in one step cancel the T1s and voltron them together into a T2. 

And to be really baller, you could do that with setting up a private say T3 or T4.  So instead of adding just addresses and amounts of halo, you could add a whole or multiple masternodes and it could be mixed.  So your invite to lets say a private T3 could be 750 Halo from wallet address #1, and 750 Halo from wallet address #2, and a whole established T2 from that masternodes address.  Notifications go out, everyone hits accept.....technology magic.....new T3.

I would like to be able to place more than one private sell order at once. 

29 minutes ago, Abe said:

I would like to be able to place more than one private sell order at once. 

That fix is coming.

37 minutes ago, recourier said:

For me my aliases keep disappearing.  As I understand it this is a caching issue with brave.  Getting that resolved soon would be great.

In marketplace it's great that the sales are rolled up by contract, but it would be cool if the price per share(or a range) and total shares showed up without having to expand out the list.  It would save some clicks.

Auto Tier combine.  It would be cool if there was a mechanism where if you had two T1s, you could select them and just say combine to T2.  So on the admin side you would see it and it could in one step cancel the T1s and voltron them together into a T2. 

And to be really baller, you could do that with setting up a private say T3 or T4.  So instead of adding just addresses and amounts of halo, you could add a whole or multiple masternodes and it could be mixed.  So your invite to lets say a private T3 could be 750 Halo from wallet address #1, and 750 Halo from wallet address #2, and a whole established T2 from that masternodes address.  Notifications go out, everyone hits accept.....technology magic.....new T3.

Hmmm. Future versions will allow you to terminate directly instead of through us... SO... this might be possible to auto combine. Or we could structure a batch transaction to do that.

Posted (edited)

I would like to request a glitch similar to testnet DEX where funds randomly appear in my wallet. Thx.

Also, after attempting to send halo that was sub 1, It required that I enter my sending amount as 0.X instead of simply .X. It confused me and I initially thought the dAPP would not allow me to send less than 1. 

Edited by seriousbasil

Ability to run Masternodes with my halo held in a Ledger wallet.  

Mobile app to trade and manage master nodes and rewards. 

Live view of actual 24 hour payout based on active MNs, not based on deposited MNs.

Not sure how you could link this to masternode dapp but some kind of lottery, you pay x amount of halo for a chance to win. Maybe you could nominate an amount from your rewards or maybe it’s linked to the charity masternodes so it’s a way that could build up

1 hour ago, seriousbasil said:

I would like to request a glitch similar to testnet DEX where funds randomly appear in my wallet. Thx.

Also, after attempting to send halo that was sub 1, It required that I enter my sending amount as 0.X instead of simply .X. It confused me and I initially thought the dAPP would not allow me to send less than 1. 

The requirement of entering a leading number before a decimal place has been removed and will go out in the next release.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, recourier said:

The aliases will be fixed eventually, it requires a much bigger rework of how we currently handle local data so it will take some time. We could show a range of price per share and total shares on the row for compressed sell orders but it might be confusing for users and the amount of space we have to work with in each column is limited as we are trying to keep the tables as narrow as possible.

10 hours ago, Deebundy said:

Not sure how you could link this to masternode dapp but some kind of lottery, you pay x amount of halo for a chance to win. Maybe you could nominate an amount from your rewards or maybe it’s linked to the charity masternodes so it’s a way that could build up

We're going to do something similar to this in Draggin' Dragons. Without revealing too much, we're planning on special event races, where winners can claim a pool of rewards. You have to play to win, though! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1