DJMTC

Where are you from & how did you hear about the Halo Platform??

I'm from Canada, Alberta. The great white north.

I first heard about the Halo Platform through the Facebook page "Crypto Coin Trader". After watching the Live with Scott Morrison & Joe Blackburn, I immediately went & read the full whitepaper of Halo. I was hooked & I knew if there was anything close to a sure win as an investment, Halo Platform was the place to invest my Bitcoin.

• Like 1

I'm from Central US, and I helped build it. Hah. Actually, I came in as an interested investor and talked with Scott and one thing lead to another and now here I am.

• Like 2

SE USA, but living in Philippines now.  A friend of mine told me about Halo Platform.  The idea of an all-in-one-platform is something I've been dreaming of since early 2016.  Glad to be a part of the team and community.

• Like 3

Northwest US. I found Halo from CCT on Facebook while researching potential masternode investments. Halo seemed to be one of few non-shitcoin masternodes that was still a good entry point. Came for the project vision. Stayed for the amazingly transparent and communicative team. 

• Like 2

I’m from the west coast US. I heard about Halo Platform from the king himself, Todd B. I knew if he was flipping his wig about how exciting this was, I had to check it out. Best community in crypto and proud to be a part of it.  

• Like 2

I am from a small country town in South Australia. Like others here I found out about Halo while watching a Todd B live. Oh, and I don't have a profile pic yet.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Halo-Shannon said:

I'm from Central US, and I helped build it. Hah. Actually, I came in as an interested investor and talked with Scott and one thing lead to another and now here I am.

Wow, that's interesting! I'm glad that talk happened. You are way more invested than you originally set out to be. 

Canadian Ex-Pat now living in Michigan, USA.  I found out about it before the ICO launched on a Steemit video blog by a beautiful young lady called "CryptoTips".  She laid out some basics from the website, which lead me there to read more.  I liked the info in the white paper, and put in a small amount at ICO.  I have been steadily accumulating more each week and will HODL for a long time.

• Like 1

Upstate NY.  CCT, Todd & Joe.  Lurked for a while to do research then jumped in.  Was researching masternodes with reasonable entries that weren't fly-by-night or pure vapor.  Also love the goal of an all in one platform, it's desperately needed.  Also being from NY, the state that loves to beat crypto into submission, and with all the US tax laws, it was nice to be looking at a project that had those issues in mind.

• Like 1

East Coast US,   City of Brotherly Love and Home of Super Bowl LVII  Champs.  First heard  Todd " E.F. Hutton"  B. talking about it . And when he speaks  people listen.  Well at lease few of us did.and looked into what Halo is all about. No regrets.  Great project with great group of people.  

• Like 1

San Diego, California, I was browsing CCT and Todd was on live with Joe when I heard Halo Platform mentioned. I bought in initially because Todd never mentions a project unless its worth raising a brow over. I stayed and went heavy after reading the whitepaper and seeing how responsive staff was to answering questions.

• Like 1

Since other team members are replying, I will too ?

I'm from the Greater Vancouver (Canada) area. After working for nearly 20 years in game/software development, I was working as a freelance business consultant and agile coach. Scott found me on UpWork. After working half time as an Agile Coach on the team, I decided to join the Halo Platform full time. The product vision is solid, the team is incredibly talented and the leader has a good head on his shoulders. Joining full time was a no-brainer for me!

• Like 1